Tuesday 17 September 2013

Lights...Camera...Action!

Well loyal fans, I have some uber exciting news. I will be appearing on TV to promote my book. A local show called daytime Durham! On Thursday, October 3rd it is filmed LIVE at 11:00a.m. EST on Rogers TV channel 10/63. It also we be on again at 4:00p.m. EST. You can also check it out on its website

I am so excited and so grateful for this opportunity, but also so nervous! I think it's great timing with it being a few days before my book signing event. I hope it will allow me to reach a larger audience and in turn hope to raise more money for The Denise House.

The event planning is going well. I have my speaker from the Denise House booked (haha booked, get it?) I know my chapter to read. I printed my flyers today and will be posting them around the community.



No comments:

Post a Comment