Tuesday 17 September 2013

New Writing in the Works

I forgot to tell you, I had written this children's book when I was younger... gosh I don't even know how young, 10 maybe? 11? It was called The Pencil and The Paper. I used it again in grade 7 when we had to make a children's book (illistrated and all).

Anyway, I've lately been toying with the idea of writing children's books not that I am a mother. And I want to have a series, a lovable character. So I've chosen PigPig, Bella's stuffed pig. I revised the children's story I had written and turned it into a PigPig story.

One of my friends has a sister who wants to illustrate children's books (and if you had seen my grade 7 project you would know what a blessing this is!). So her and I have been emailing back and forth, she is also a stay at home mom. She is working on illustrations now, which I haven't seen. But I am so excited about this too!!!

I will keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment