Tuesday 8 October 2013

I owe you an update!

Tomorrow is my second tv appearance, and I thought, geez I don't even think I gave an update after my first one.

So daytime Durham went great! Dena, the host was super friendly, as was her producer Sandi. I was nervous before going on but it wasn't too bad once we started. The link for those who want to watch it is on my website, but here you are!

Then I had my book signing on Sunday, which also was fantastic! I have such an amazing group of friends and family who came out to support me. I sold 22 copies of my book and together with other donations, raised $100 for the Denise House. I also had members of the congregation request me to be there next Sunday so they could buy copies. So that's amazing!

I really appreciate everyone's support for myself and the Denise House. I'll try to post tomorrow with an update after being on Talk Durham!

No comments:

Post a Comment