Friday 12 July 2013

To Blog.. Or Not To Blog?

...That is the question.

I'm a writer, an author.
(You should know all this if you've found your way here from my book links, or came here to find out information about my books. But I feel like it must be said aloud...well you know what I mean)

So yes, I am a writer, you would like that a Blog is the perfectly designed internet invention for someone like myself. I journal. I scribble. I write... but do I...blog?

No, not yet anyways. But maybe I should. I spend enough time on my laptop anyway, why not blog a little here and there (here a blog, there a blog, everywhere a blog blog!)

Sorry, I should mention I am also a stay at home mum (or SAHM) so you'll probably have to get used to my quoting or referencing children's stuff... and all movies, songs, books etc. I tend to do that a lot.

But what could I have to blog about that someone would actually want to read about? Surely not my day, it barely holds interest to my mum when I tell her about it. Not my ideas, because sometimes ideas are simply, well just ideas. Thoughts that may or may no make sense, and may not even amount to something, or may amount to something in which case, shouldn't I keep a secret... like to surprise you all when my next book comes out?

So what will I blog about? We shall see... but you have been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment