Saturday 16 April 2016

Back Again

Hello darkness my old friend
I've come to talk to you again...
Not that I'm calling you personally dark. I just mean, Damn it's been a long time. And I know that's all on me (it is my blog after all). Just sometimes life gets so lifey and suddenly so much time has passed. But I have been flirting with the idea of writing again. It just has to be done. I miss it. And I was farting around on pinterest  (as you do) when I stumbled upon this quote by Jodi Picoult. And it spoke to me. So here I am.
I mean truth be told, there isn't much to write at the moment. My oldest is jumping up and down on my bed, crying because she needs yet another snack before bed. The procrastination queen has given birth to the procrastination princess haha. So my mind is doing that dog hearing a high pitched voice sound and I can't really even think. But in the words of the Terminator, "I'll be back."

No comments:

Post a Comment